Vision & Values
Our strategic vision is built upon a genuine belief that schools are stronger working together.
We want to secure outstanding provision for all local children and families and are guided by the following principles:
- We are a local primary led trust – it is important to us that all stakeholders fully understand the uniqueness of Primary Education.
- Togetherness and retaining a distinctive primary school ethos is fundamental.
- We are passionate about our trust being led by primary specialists with vast experience of leading successfully within the primary sector.
- There is a relentless focus on securing excellent academic outcomes and a real passion for building on the strong values and ethos in which children are educated within each school.
- The trust seeks to minimise costs and secure efficiencies so that all schools have the resources necessary to secure excellent provision.
- We are keen to work with schools to help establish an innovative and rich curriculum that celebrates sport, the arts and the wider curriculum. For us, every child’s time at school should be a positive experience and something they will remember fondly for the rest of their lives.
- Our school improvement model has been designed to retain expertise within the trust, providing bespoke and timely support as required.
- Investment in high quality professional development helps us to secure outstanding teaching and learning as well as innovative and forward thinking leadership. Exciting opportunities for all staff are provided and leadership capacity is built through the delivery of a ‘Leadership Pathways’ programme.